- Indulge in the skin softening properties of whipped Shea butter, Mango butter and Cocoa butter. Hibiscus flowers are infused into the butter then removed.
- Benefits of Hibiscus, hibiscus is packed with antioxidants, can help fight bacteria, helps with age spots, encourage a fresher younger look, smooths completion. The natural acids can help purify your skin by breaking down dead skin and increasing cell turnover. Some research suggest that hibiscus can control acne breakouts.
- Our body butters can be used in your hair as well. Hibiscus is good for hair, combats hair loss, Rich in Vitamin C and amino acids, the flowers improve blood circulation under the scalp to stimulate healthy hair growth.
1. Sweet Nectar and Hibiscus- Notes of Peach, red apple, orange, pink hibiscus, sweet tea, jasmine, musk and sugar.
2. Hibiscus and Honey- Notes are fruity and floral-Lemon, peach, honey, hibiscus, white tea, ylang ylang, violet and musk